The Music Stadium Center is announcing it will be ready to re-open for all regular music classes and private lessons on Monday, June 1st. Our plan includes several new procedures and protocol regarding safety issues are as follows.
Music Stadium: Center for Fine Arts& Creative Studies
Plan to Resume Music Classes
We are incredibly happy to welcome back our students and families back from the unexpected pause in our music studies. The official re-opening date for all classes and lessons will be June 1, 2020. We are dedicated to making this transition back smooth and safe for everyone.
We are extremely aware of the individual sensitivities and great amount of anxiety surrounding issues of student safety. The following operational protocol steps will be put into place as we move to re-open the Music Stadium Center:
Updated Safety Procedures: Effective June 1st, 2020
· All Students and coaching staff will have access to hand sanitizer and be encouraged to wash their hands between each activity.
· All physical surfaces will be wiped down and disinfected before each class/lesson.
· Masks are recommended but optional for students and family members in the building.
· Extended distance between students during activities will be observed
· All fist bumps, high fives, etc. will be replaced with non-contact encouragement.
We sincerely thank all our Music Stadium Center families for their continued support.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at (586)924-5741 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Big Summer 2020 sale!!! All music boutique items are being marked down 30% through the months of June and July. Shop early for the best selection.
We have discovered the secret of keeping young music makers interested and enthusiastic about learning music theory and playing the piano.
At the Music Stadium Center, we actually have a Stadium Room where we allow the students to play age appropriate games and activities that teach them the important music theory they need to be successful at playing the piano. We simply allow them to have fun.